Join Our Team
Drop by and pick up an application today or download it here!
Now hiring for the following positions:
- Front Desk (Lunch & Dinner)
- Line Cook (Lunch & Dinner)
- Dish Machine Operator (Lunch & Dinner)
- Busser (Lunch)
Glacier BrewHouse offers competitive wages, medical/ dental/ life insurance, paid vacations and meal discounts. Most importantly, we offer a positive work environment! Stop by and see us at the times listed above. If you have other questions regarding employment at Glacier BrewHouse e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLACIER BREWHOUSE MISSION:
To operate a growing, profitable and efficient Restaurant and Brewery business. We are seen as a leader within our segment, and our Guest’s first choice. “Where Alaskans Meet Alaskans.”
- Our Guests want to return
- We deliver the feeling of unexpected Hospitality to our guests and crew
- We deliver hand crafted quality
- We deliver great value
- We deliver “Can Do, Guest Driven” service every time
- We have fun and it shows
- Management and crew have ownership for their results
- We are clean and safe
- We hire the best and make them better
At the BrewHouse, our goal is to have our guests return because they experience a feeling of unexpected hospitality. We have developed what we call H.O.P.P.S. standards to help you achieve this result.
- Hospitality: Crew performance standards’ umbrella.
- Opportunities: The opportunity to enhance the Guests’ experience.
- Presentation: What and who the Guests perceive us to be. How you present yourself and how the restaurant is presented.
- Participation: To actively join in / be involved / seek to help others.
- Sincerity: As in genuine, individual and personalized warmth.
We are part of the, “Can Do Brew Crew”
*The Glacier BrewHouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer